Wednesday, May 7, 2008

you're the cat's piss... cats don't wear pyjamas.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

This isn't news, but I am a procrastinator... EVEN IN THE BLOGGING DEPARTMENT!! Apologies are flowing out of my heart, among other places ("orifices", specifically).

Cat's piss or an alcoholic's breath... for perfume?? Personally, I'd love to combine the two, but I think that might be a little too "risque" for this blog... I'm all about controversy, but boy, that's just pushing it. (Interpretation: I'm too lazy to try to explain myself). Honestly, I'd say I'd wear alcohol breath as perfume. It isn't a very specific scent, since I'm sure some boozers' breath is a lot worse than others. I hate smelling people's breath more than anything, but urine is a little much, although I guess since it's a cat it's not as bad as a human's... but still gross. Nothing is worse than piss smell. And if you wore ACTUAL piss as a perfume (not just a recreated version of the scent) it would be the SUPER WORST because piss just smells worse as it gets older. I would know... I pee myself all the time, and often I don't change until the next week!!! I'm actually joking about that, although I'm sure you disagree.
Both suck. But I pick the booze breath. THAT'S IT. I SAID IT.
(yeah, smelling bad breath on public transportation is THEE worst... for the record...)....



WWYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
......
HAVE A CONTINUOUS WEDGIE (thongs don't count, they're fucking stupid)???
OR
HAVE YOUR FLY DOWN ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME???? (no, you can't just wear un-fly pants because that's just how it is!!!! OK? Your pants have to be FLY!)

1 comment:

eileen said...

I am official wasted . I am always wondering if maybe the reason my fly's always get busted is that i don't undooo my pants when i take them off. sometimes i get the button... but you know what its like when you really gotta shit.
wedgies are the worst. i tell people when i have a wedgie, i tell people when i have to poop. i poop when i haveta, and i yank wedgies. but the panties then usually wedge themselves in your ass just gotta go. THEY GOTTA.

did i?
just poop.