Monday, April 7, 2008

this WWYR made me really hungry...

I've been racking my brain over this one for the past few days... both are extremely gross, and both would make me want to die or barf which is pretty much the same thing, in my humble opinion. But then I started thinking... HEY, why not ADD these marvelous bodily ingredients to ACTUAL edible food items?? For instance, you could easily dilute the blister liquid if you drained it properly... you could put it into a cocktail! You never know, it could get you even MORE fucked up!!!! As for the scab, you could crunch it up real nice and fine and sprinkle it over a dinner much like Mrs. Dash, y'know what I'm sayin'??? Now that I've taken in these choices with a grain of salt (LITERALLY), I would choose... well... honestly... without all the fancy recipes that include nasty body liquids or crusts, I'd go with the scab... wait... maybe not... two centimetres is fucking huge for a scab. Maybe the liquid then... I'd get super duper drunk before "drinking" the liquid (although it can't be THAT much... unless the blister was the size of my head...) and then I'd drink it and blame it on my intoxication. Yeah. Good answer, Kari.

My WWYR is still under construction... I haven't gone that far. Ugh, I suck, I know. If you come up with a question, I encourage you to ask it. Is that against the rules? I don't plan on taking forever, but you know, just to keep this blog alive for all of our huge fans...

No comments: